Address: Barrio Don Lalo
City: Santa Ana
Square Feet: 3230
Bedrooms: 3 + 1 Housekeeper Bdrm
This extraordinary Santa Ana home is located in a well-maintained neighborhood (Barrio Don Lalo) close to central Santa Ana and a multitude of amenities:
City Place Mall, Terrazas Mall, PriceSmart, Mutliplaza the new Clinica Biblica Hospital under construction, weekly farmers market, movie theatres, and office complexes.
In high demand and in an established area, the location is quiet and secure. The Spanish Colonial design includes lots of wooden beams and wooden accents.
The home is situated on a large corner lot has two covered parking areas, one at each end of the property — one is a garage with electric garage door, the other is a closed carport with an electric gate.
• Double wood front entrance doors with entrance foyer
• 3 bedrooms, 3.5 bathrooms
• Master bedroom includes ensuite bathroom with jacuzzi tub, walk-in closet and large doors to a private garden patio
• The two other bedrooms share a bathroom and have built-in closets.
• Housekeepers quarters with full bathroom
• Large laundry area
• Kitchen with large pass-through window
• Large sliding wooden frame doors open up to the patio, garden, and fish pond.
• Approximately 300 m2 construction and 600 m2 land
The property is offered as is and does require some cosmetic improvements.
Make it your own!
A great value at $300,000 USD.