Address: Costa Rica Country Club
Square Feet: 5540
• All new spacious kitchen with granite counter tops, pantry and dishwasher, renovated bathrooms and a totally new master bath ensuite with tub and walk-in closet space.
• Private location on a cul-de-sac in a safe private established residential neighbourhood.
• 4 bedrooms, 3.5 baths, living room, dining room, multi-function room, two terraces, pool, jacuzzi
• 24/7 security in gated community which offers the seclusion of country living and greenery yet in the heart of the city.
• Employees quarters with full bathroom
• Office space, family room and separate multi-function room off the rancho and pool area.
• two car garage and adjoining storage room
• 514.7 m2 construction, 617 m2 land
San Rafael de Escazu is considered one of the most upscale suburbs of the San José metropolitan area. It’s located 7.5 miles from the San José downtown and just 3 miles west of La Sábana Park in the capital city.
This city has tons of shopping, gyms, the best private bilingual schools, night clubs, bars, cafes, art galleries, language schools, bowling allies, theaters, medical facilities, and the well-known Hospital CIMA, which is affiliated with the International Hospital Corporation in Dallas, TX. The town of Escazu is also home to some of the finest restaurants in the country, some of which are located on hills, with spectacular and breathtaking panoramic views of the entire city of San Jose.
If that’s not enough, the country’s largest shopping center, Multiplaza, is located just five minutes away. It also has great highway access, and is just 20 minutes from the international airport. This makes San Rafael de Escazu very popular among foreigners and real estate developers.
This is a prime property in an established desirable area and represents a wise investment and an excellent value.
Priced to sell at $585K or rent at $3300 per month (which includes 24-hour neighbourhood security at $200 per month)