Address: Custom Condo in Costa Rica
City: Santa Ana - La Guacima
Square Feet: 926
This custom condo in Costa Rica is located between Santa Ana and La Guacima just 10 minutes from Santa’s Forum 1 & 2, the international airport and 15 minutes to Multiplaza, Cima Hospital. It’s located just off Hwy 27 which will have you at the beach in one hour!
The complex has an artificial lake stocked with tilapia with a fountain that shoots 20 feet high. You can enjoy a walk on the paths surrounding the lake or take a swim in the large pool.
• Children’s pool and recreation park
• manicured gardens
• Club House with adult pool, four BBQ areas with charcoal grills
• Private lake
• 24/7 professional security
• all towers have elevators, main stairway, emergency stairway, garbage disposal etc.
• Plenty of visitors parking
What makes this unit special is the $20,000 worth of customization and upgrade completed by the U.S. owner.
• 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
• large balcony with view of the pool
• central air conditioning
• built-in bar in living room (and slate-top bar on the balcony which is negotiable)
• upgraded/additional kitchen cabinets
• custom French Doors of Costa Rican tropical wood between kitchen and dining room
• lots of custom tropical hardwood accents
• four high-end ceiling fans
• built-in locked storage in bedroom and office area
• U.S. satellite dish
• includes fridge and stove
• includes one covered parking space. Others are available for sale or lease if needed.
• HOA is $125 per month
This is an ideal condo for someone new to Costa Rica that wants the comforts of a North American home in a tropical setting . It’s also a great investment as these are popular rental units for new families, young entrepreneurs or retirees. The perfect condo use for three or six months of the year and rent it for the remainder of the year.
This is a remarkable value at $104,900. This unique condo will not be on the market for long at this price.